ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super UFO PRO 8 Bios 8.8c

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrEx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Super UFO PRO 8 Bios 8.8c Reply with quote

I'm selling off my copier collection. Next up is my Super UFO PRO 8 Bios 8.8c. Unit is in excellent working condition. Original Box and packaging included. Unit has been stored in sealed container with cloth packaging for 10 years.

I'll leave it up to the interested party to make me an offer. I'm not pressed to sell this item, so I will not "give" it away. I also do not want to price gouge, but since this is a rare item, I would like to maximize my profit. Just being honest Smile

You will get:

- Super UFO PRO 8 Bios 8.8c
- Original Box and Packaging

Thanks,
John
Videogamer555

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Super UFO PRO 8 Bios 8.8c Reply with quote

MrEx wrote:
I'm selling off my copier collection. Next up is my Super UFO PRO 8 Bios 8.8c. Unit is in excellent working condition. Original Box and packaging included. Unit has been stored in sealed container with cloth packaging for 10 years.

I'll leave it up to the interested party to make me an offer. I'm not pressed to sell this item, so I will not "give" it away. I also do not want to price gouge, but since this is a rare item, I would like to maximize my profit. Just being honest Smile

You will get:

- Super UFO PRO 8 Bios 8.8c
- Original Box and Packaging

Thanks,
John

Do you have the manual? I already bought one (but without the box or manual) for $89 + $33 shipping from Hong Kong (found it at gamedoctorhk.com). I'm not interested therefore in spending money on a whole new device just to get the manual. If you have packaging, do you also have the manual? If so, could you scan it (before someone takes your offer and buys the package) and send me PNGs of the manual page scans? I really need the manual to learn about all the functions. Thanks in advance.
mrforever

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

interested i sent you a pm Very Happy
MrEx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

videogammer555

No manual, but here's a link to it in a post in this forum. The post subject is something like "looking for super ufo 8 english manual".

MrForever,

Got you PM. Let me know what you think about price.

Thanks,
John
MrEx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a pic

Super UFO 2_Good.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.65 KB
 Viewed:  5337 Time(s)

Super UFO 2_Good.jpg

CrackLtd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most prolly the Box is worth more than the copier!
MrEx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about that. The Pro 8 with bios 8.8c is a damn nice unit. Most people I've talked to that rip on it, have never tried or owned one. I wont argue that there are a few better units out there, but the Pro 8 can easily stand on it's own.
Videogamer555

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought mine without the box, and got it on Gamedoctorhk, and even there I was LUCKY to even get one at all! To get one WITH the box, that would be so rare I bet it would at least DOUBLE the price.
MrEx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Item has been sold.

Thanks for all who emailed me with offers.

-John
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: