ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can write to SuperFlash but can't read.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matty_m

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Can write to SuperFlash but can't read. Reply with quote

Hi, I just got my SuperFlash and I can write roms to it, but cannot backup rom or saves from the superflash. Any ideas? Also, does Ucon64 support using parallel ports assigned with I/O resources in the FFF8-FFFF range...i have a pcmcia parallel port and its in that range, but SuperFlash can only do 278-3F8
timofonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ucon64 not supports SuperFlash, ucon64 team are waiting the necessary info for add the support of this device...
matty_m

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, let me clarify. I cannot read from the Superflash using the Super Flasher software...the question about ucon64 was just a seperate question, not having to do with my problem
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can write, then must can read. Can you tell more clear ? Can not click button or read out bad data ? Can you play games ?
dbjh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Can write to SuperFlash but can't read. Reply with quote

matty_m wrote:
Also, does Ucon64 support using parallel ports assigned with I/O resources in the FFF8-FFFF range...i have a pcmcia parallel port and its in that range, but SuperFlash can only do 278-3F8

uCON64 accepts any I/O address, so an I/O port base address of 0xFFF8 *should* work. I know of one uCON64 developer who has an add-on parallel port which isn't mapped to the usual I/O port range. uCON64 works for him when transferring data to his GD.
matty_m

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The buttons are dimmed out and I cannot click them. Writing works just fine though. I should mention I am using a PCMCIA parallel port card by Quatech. My laptops parallel port card does not support EPP so I had to buy this PCMCIA card. It defualts to using the FFF8-FFFF range...I can set it to normal parallel ranges but it behaves funny so I hope ucon64 support comes soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: