ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2M super game doctor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willis82

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: 2M super game doctor Reply with quote

Found this 2M super game doctor with 2 disks labeled A/B C/D for the famicom at a local pawn shop and wondered if anyone knew what voltage power supply it took. It also has two power ports on the back so I thought someone here might know why? I'd like to start using it to get my feet wet with the famicom disk dev/disk restoring scene until I can find a MGD1 to use.

I'm new to copying famicom disks, but have been using n64 software for some time now. I started with the V64 and am now using partner N with the 64DD dev setup.
MottZilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try here: http://www.famicomdisksystem.com/
ericj

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Famicom "copiers" use a 9V DC, Center negative, power supply.

The two ports on the back of some of the Bung units are so you can use one power supply and piggyback a male-to-male barrel plug from the copier unit to the Famicom.

willis82

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericj wrote:
All Famicom "copiers" use a 9V DC, Center negative, power supply.

The two ports on the back of some of the Bung units are so you can use one power supply and piggyback a male-to-male barrel plug from the copier unit to the Famicom.

I tried the piggy back but the video was all garbled, could still make it out but had a lot of interference. could be the unit itself though or the fact it's running on an av famicom modded with a RGB PPU. I'll try a dedicated power supply and see what happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: