ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rgb gamer on this board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cpix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: rgb gamer on this board Reply with quote

Hi!

First months ago i ordered a huge package, except that has no understanding on how the world looks like, After MONTHS away igot it, sent by express mail, well, im guessing express if you remember him sending my package to Holland first, then wait 2 weeks for it to actially arrive in NORWAY,.

so ithought, THIS can't happen again..well, MONTHS ago he said he shipped it without registration (i had been nagging for back pay for this).. SO never buy from him! I see him in the forums trying to buy stuff, at least he refunding my $150 , at least that he can pay, i need money, im a studemt who wanted lots of stasj from rgb_gamer, NEVER AGAIN!!!!

tak my advice!!!
TekDeviant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: RGB_Gamer Reply with quote

I have bought twice from rgb gamer and everything went well, I told him to put tracking info on it. I'm sorry for your troubles. He did refund you did he not? Did you not ask for tracking info? rgb gamer do you have anything to say on the matter, your rep is on the line...
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have traded 3 times with RGB GAMER and had no problems. Hes a honest guy and he put tracking on my packages. I still have 1 more package coming from him and another possible trade in the future for a Game Partner 2 (Taiwan issued GDSF7 made by BUNG in HK but different sticker on unit)... So as of now his rep is not on the line.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original post is a year old. No issues with any shipping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: