ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case for Master System to Mark III Converter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Hardware Converter things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VanSlanzardeFanel

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA, Earth, ZZ9 Plural Z-Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Case for Master System to Mark III Converter Reply with quote

I got this wonderful little device from Tototek, and of course it works perfectly. But I don't like having a bare exposed PCB. I know the converter board was sized to fit inside a Mark III case. Anyone know where I can get a case for this thing, short of butchering an existing Mark III case? Thanks.

Chris/Van
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy a MkIII game off ebay... something worthless that you won't mind sacrificing for the case. That's what most people do for cases for any platform. It's usually those crappy football games (cough - Madden - cough) that most people sacrifice as they dump them on ebay often at less than a buck. Laughing
VanSlanzardeFanel

Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA, Earth, ZZ9 Plural Z-Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find cheapest Mark III game and butcher it, got it. Not sure if there are any throwaway Mark III games, but I'm sure I can find one no one will miss.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes people sell non-working games/consoles for parts. That's usually the cheapest way to get a case for something - look for BAD/NON-WORKING units. Carts usually last a LONG time, but sometimes people manage to kill them anyway... maybe dropped it in the sink or spilled a soda on it. The cart may be fried, but you just want the case.
jrlepage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as the converter is out of stock, does anyone have a spare one of these converters they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Hardware Converter things All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: