ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mortal Kombat II Unlimited issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
astrocreep

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Mortal Kombat II Unlimited issues Reply with quote

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, since I can't find anything from google on it. I have tried to play the MKII hack MKII Unlimited and everytime I try to play it off of the MD-PRO 32, it locks up after I press start to go to the menu. I don't know if it's something to do with the custom menu or not, but demos work and everything, all up until I press start to go to the menu. Is this a bug within the game, or am I just doing something wrong?
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, assuming you patched the rom correctly, it's just slightly under 4MB in size. I don't think this is going to work on the MD-Pro32 with the menu. Try writing it directly to the MD-Pro32 with no menu. If you patched it correctly, it should then work fine. Given you can't put anything else on the same burn as MKIIU on the 32 cart, I don't see why you even tried it with the menu in the first place. Laughing
astrocreep

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about? The rom is only 28M. I have put other games WITH this game on too. I think you have this confused with the 32X version. In any case it wasn't the flash cart menu I was referring to, it was the in game menu. Attract mode works perfectly, but once I press start, it locks up. Game boots fine.
MottZilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you certain that MK2 Unlimited works on real consoles and not just emulators?
Chilly Willy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

28Mbits? That's your problem - you're using the OLD hack. Probably the old v0.7. You need to try the v1.0:

http://romhacking.net.ru/load/mortal_kombat_ii_unlimited/20-1-0-48

Click the link next to the (1.54Mb) field. This gives you the latest version of MK2U (ips patch file, of course), and is 4039.9 KB in size (~31.5Mbits) after patching.
legendaryshadowx999x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the game on the real sega genesis it works just fine when I play it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> MD-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: