ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: EZ Flash III/M3 Perfect, Famicom, more.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kamina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: WTB: EZ Flash III/M3 Perfect, Famicom, more. Reply with quote

Hey guys, I am new here but interested in the following items:

EZ Flash III
M3 Perfect
GB Doctor carts/ GBX Changer reader
GB EMS carts
Famicom system
Everdrive 64
DMG Game Boy
Game Boy Light
MOTHER 3 DELUXE BOX Game Boy Micro
Earthbound (SNES)

Let me know your price, thanks for looking.
amptor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking for the orange Ez Flash III kit too. Sucks that they don't make it any more. Let me know if you find any extra.
Kamina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Bro. I'm assuming I know you, amptor, if you're the awesome one from the Temp its nice seein you here. Wink

I wish they made them still too. ;O;
amptor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kamina wrote:
No problem Bro. I'm assuming I know you, amptor, if you're the awesome one from the Temp its nice seein you here. Wink

I wish they made them still too. ;O;

one of the few, but since moved on. that place has taken a dive. I prefer other fora.

RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is the big appeal of the ez flash III (orange)? For GBA, I use a superflash SD (full sized SD). I do know that the neo2sd works with GBA but I have not tried it.
madman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would assume the onboard memory instead of cards is part of its appeal.
Kamina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madman wrote:
I would assume the onboard memory instead of cards is part of its appeal.

Yes, this and the fact that it has RTC which the carts being sold now (EZFIV and E-Link) do NOT have.
amptor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it is just something I was thinking about buying when they were available but never did. It had a good amount of flashram built in at the time and RTC generally doesn't concern me. Though my sister's husband plays pokemon so I might check it out again. People on the net got too into pokemon stuff for my taste so I abandoned it after red/blue. The cartoon is rather obnoxious too but the rpg type game itself is decent anyway, sans all the other stuff (cards, memes, cartoon.. just all nonsense).

I think some other games used RTC but they are few and far between.

Wasn't there a flash cart that supported the light sensor for golden sun? I forget. I know this one didn't have one though.

Kamina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amptor wrote:
For me it is just something I was thinking about buying when they were available but never did. It had a good amount of flashram built in at the time and RTC generally doesn't concern me. Though my sister's husband plays pokemon so I might check it out again. People on the net got too into pokemon stuff for my taste so I abandoned it after red/blue. The cartoon is rather obnoxious too but the rpg type game itself is decent anyway, sans all the other stuff (cards, memes, cartoon.. just all nonsense).

Wasn't there a flash cart that supported the light sensor for golden sun? I forget. I know this one didn't have one though.

I'm assuming you mean Boktai, and yeah, there was, but I can't recall which one it was. ;O;
amptor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kamina wrote:
amptor wrote:

I'm assuming you mean Boktai, and yeah, there was, but I can't recall which one it was. ;O;

Golden Sun. I remember because I got banned from a ROM channel on efnet for saying "thanks for Golden Showers 2 guys!" (just a slight pun on the name, they didn't take that lightly)

Ahhh the days.. golden days of fshares are all gone now though, now everything is down to tooth and knuckle (a la Nintendo 3DS) . Or just mediafire for the usual NDS etc I suppose Wink

Edit: oh nope you are right. Golden Sun series were standard RPG and Boktai 1 and 2 were light sensor games. I doubt there was a flash cart with built in sensor.

Another game I liked which is entirely off topic since it is a GBC game was kirby tilt n tumble and they never put a tilt sensor in a cart. One off game afaik anyways. I like it, nice translucent pink shell and not girly by that at all. Really neat cart and game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: