ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FORSALE: Sang Ting Super Max1600 32M !!! SNES/SFC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: FORSALE: Sang Ting Super Max1600 32M !!! SNES/SFC Reply with quote

FORSALE:
Here is my Super Tools MAX1600 32M copier. This sucker is built like a tank. This copier is actually built very well. The bottom connector to SNES/SFC is NOT removable like a SWC. Everything is fully tested and working 100%. Floppy drive door is a little loose but the drive works. Menu is in Chinese with some English but instructions (in Chinese) are built into menu and are fairly easy to translate/figure out. This unit does support DSP if DSP cart is inserted (as seen in pictures) and supports multiple ROM formats such Sang Ting and Pro Fighter (.fig) There are dip switches on back of unit that im not exactly sure what their function is. IIRC they allow power to come from parallel port and or switch from 110v to 220v. I could be wrong on that, Ive never really messed with them.

Item is fully tested but being sold AS-IS. Buyer responsible for all shipping cost.

PRICE: 50.00usd + shipping.

Copier (top)

Copier (back)

Copier (bottom)

Menu (Instructions scroll from bottom to top)

Menu w/ Pilot wings inserted to show DSP support
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: supertools Reply with quote

I would like to buy this. Do you have any instructions on operating thus? All the menus are in chinese
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: supertools Reply with quote

RGB_Gamer wrote:
I would like to buy this. Do you have any instructions on operating thus? All the menus are in chinese

The instructions scroll from bottom to top on the menu screen but they are in Chinese. With a little time you can figure out/translate the instructions because the commands are done by hitting commands on the controller such as B + select is one function and L + R + Select is another function. At one time I had all functions completely figured out. I dumped madden 94 from a Pro Fighter X and then loaded it onto this copier and worked 100%. Before posting this for sale to confirm it loads more than one format. IIRC it also reads SWC format but not sure about Game Doctor format though. Its a later version copier so its pretty versatile. It does all the standard copier functions, format, dump IC card, option to auto load cheat codes, play files and support DSP chip.
madman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: supertools Reply with quote

DoctorBackup wrote:
With a little time you can figure out/translate the instructions

Unfortunately, he can't. He needs to be told exactly how to do everything.

Nice copier, quite underrated here in the Western world.
Mystic_Merlin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: FORSALE: Sang Ting Super Max1600 32M !!! SNES/SFC Reply with quote

DoctorBackup wrote:
The bottom connector to SNES/SFC is NOT removable like a SWC.

I think it is actually

11071024737824_374.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  81.69 KB
 Viewed:  6669 Time(s)

11071024737824_374.jpg

MottZilla

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow the one for sale looks so much nicer and clean and sharp. Seems like a nice deal for someone not too lazy to deal with chinese language. Navigating menus in another language isn't that hard since you can just figure out what they do and make menu cards.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been extremely busy I'm getting married on tuesday the 12th. I will be back on friday to answer all enquiries. I will try to respond to some of these inquires but no promises while I'm on my mini moon. I have a few more that will be put up for sale like SUPER UFO PRO 7 34M, a SUPER WILD CARD DX 32M black ver. with 95 BIOS and original instructions from FFE, and a GDSF6 W/ green label that says "UP GRADE All Game System Game Doctor SF VI" made by BUNG. When i get back i will upload pics of all. Thank you guys for your patients and understanding.
conceitedjerk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! I got married LAST month on the 12th!
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to move this copier for extra space and need the money...

PRICE:

USA 40.00usd + shipping.

Come on USA buyers. This item is in MINT condition minus the door on the floppy drive. You wont find another for sale already in the USA in this condition.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused NEW PRICE: 35.00 + shipping... USA buyers this is an AMAZING deal. Wink Shipping will cost like around 15.00 to maybe 20.00 depending on which flat rate box it fits in. It maybe 12.00 I just cant remember the size of box and flat rate fee's. Getting things through customs is HARD this time of the year as the DPF got siezed by UK customs. Twisted Evil My wife and I own a high end hair salon so I can ship overseas with it labled GIFT, which is what I should have done with the DPF but My last customer wanted the custom form filled out 20.00 value video game and it still got siezed. Evil or Very Mad THat was a perfect Double Pro Fighter with maybe 10 hrs of play used on it. Makes feel horrible as BigJohn6 has been fighting for his life due to his health Crying or Very sad
bigjohn6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi......Doctorbackup is in NO WAY to blame for the circumstances leading to the siezesure of the DPF. I have know him for many years and is a totally trustworthy and nice person and you can deal with him at anytime with 120% confidence. The UK customs are probebly gathering the funds in for a lavish Christmas party Laughing I have taken what steps i can to get the DPF back so fingers crossed !!! NOT HOLDING MY BREATH Evil or Very Mad
Be warned when exporting to the UK that on the UK boarder agency papers they have served on me.... it states that THEY NO LONGER accept "gift" as a description to exempt you from duty ect. and that this is NOT an excuse they accept anymore Twisted Evil
Hope this is of use to members and best wishes for a happy Christmas to Doctorbackup and family and also to all other members Wink
Regards.....
Bigjohn6
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About to add another copier to this deal. not sure which one yet
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoctorBackup wrote:
About to add another copier to this deal. not sure which one yet

I got first dibs on whatever you got. Damn, I Still owe you Art of the Game...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: