ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copier Related Magazines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xiaNaix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Copier Related Magazines Reply with quote

Does anyone have any scans of copier related magazines such as Super Famicom Compu-Game Monthly or SF-Genius? I've only seen a few.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone on here a few years ago was doing a project in translating some from JPN of HK. He was missing a few issues. I dont think anything ever came of it. Tomy I (Think it was tomy) did his best to translate a couple of Famicom ads out of one of the old magazine about how to copy FDS disk a few years back. I think that is how he came up with the 3206 and 7201 FDS mods to modify a FDS drive to copy. I just forget the name of the magazine
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are probably talking about a magazine called Backup Technique.
madman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got probably like 20 issues of Backup Technique/Game Labo, offhand I think it's mostly Famicom era, but I can dig them out and see if there is any Super Famicom era stuff in there. It's been years since I looked at them so I'm not sure.
xiaNaix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm familiar with Gamelabo. I'm looking for scans (or the real thing if someone wants to sell) of the 1990's era magazines coming out of HK and China that were 100% dedicated to console copier related stuff. Here are covers of the two publications I mentioned previously. I own that issue of Compu-Game Monthly but SF-Genius is a rare one.

http://imgur.com/Y9YX2

http://imgur.com/fVteo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: