ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to buy Bung Game Master 6M for Famicom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: I want to buy Bung Game Master 6M for Famicom Reply with quote

Tell me where you can buy Bung Game Master 6M for Famicom
Thank you in advance!
Gnome

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I want to buy Bung Game Master 6M for Famicom Reply with quote

I will give $300 for Bung Game Master 6M
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is so special about this unit that cannot be done on othe FDS based famicom backup units? Game doctor format games seem to be more rare than units like this and last I checked, nobody has released them.
ericj

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can do save states.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericj wrote:
It can do save states.

Definitely see Kyuusaku's knowledge on the FDS Game Doctor page. He knows his stuff when it comes to Famicom Game Doctors. For someone in the USA who didn't have much access if any to those units when the Famicom Game Doctors were hot on the scene, he's a bundle of info. Kyuusaku studied and learned that stuff on his own without much help considering hardly any of that info is available in English and through his hard work he translated a lot of it not even speaking a Asian language and using online translators and other tools and references. He and I use to talk a lot on CherryRoms although I was under a different name. Good guy
http://www.famicomdisksystem.com/game-doctor-copiers/
ericj

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyuusaku was invaluable in helping me get some of the info for my site, especially the game doctor info. Incredibly smart dude. Smile

The photos on the site are all my copiers, so I've tested out how the Game Master & Master Link work for myself. The Game Master Boy (which I don't own...yet) also does save states. Check out the link to the instruction manual that Rob Budrick translated; it tells how it all works.

Rob also helped tremendously with the site and provided lots of great stuff.

Gnome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here so it will turn out?
Super Nintendo => NakiTek Game Saver Plus => NES to SNES/SFC Cartridge Adapter => NES to FC Game Converter (72pins to 60pins)
will work? Smile
It can do save states in games for Famicom? Smile
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericj wrote:
Kyuusaku was invaluable in helping me get some of the info for my site, especially the game doctor info. Incredibly smart dude. Smile

The photos on the site are all my copiers, so I've tested out how the Game Master & Master Link work for myself. The Game Master Boy (which I don't own...yet) also does save states. Check out the link to the instruction manual that Rob Budrick translated; it tells how it all works.

Rob also helped tremendously with the site and provided lots of great stuff.

Jesus, Thats a insane collection on that page. A lot of GOOD info never released to the western world on there. Specially the condition of those units with boxes??? Insane... I had 2 TGD6's Game Saver and some other adapters but never got any of it working so I sold it all.

Gnome wrote:
Super Nintendo => NakiTek Game Saver Plus => NES to SNES/SFC Cartridge Adapter => NES to FC Game Converter (72pins to 60pins)
will work? Smile

You just need to track down some of the later units on erikj site and use the items as designed for.
madman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnome wrote:
will work? Smile

This will not work. The NES adapters are essentially a self-contained NES that only use the controller inputs from the SNES. The Naki game saver wouldn't have any view into the memory on the NES portion. In the year 2012, the easiest way to do this would simply be using an emulator.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: