ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: All My Collection - After 25 Years... :-(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deckers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, i'm not his spokesman
I don't talk on his behalf
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deckers wrote:
Don't get me wrong, i'm not his spokesman
I don't talk on his behalf

I don't think anyone said you were. I think it's pretty well known (especially among veteran users) that RGB_Gamer is a time waster, so it's nothing we haven't heard before. Even cut-and-dry transactions (if you even get that far with him) are a pain to go through, so I doubt the OP would loose any sleep over it.
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I wont ask about anything here again. Bye all...it was fun while it lasted
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt any of these items are moving. I haven't offered because I'm sure that at this quality, the seller will want a pretty penny for these things. I missed all the good deals years ago.
Riko78

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Guys,
sorry if I have not responded, but I was out of Italy for my work.

I have read lots of private messages, I kindly ask you to indicate which console you are interested and let me a reasonable offer, as some of these consoles shalt find them no more in these conditions. Of course the price will be lower for large quantities.

My skype contact is Riko_Roma

Hello.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This all still available
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price list might help things move, however with the abundance of flash carts available now it is going to be difficult to get anyone to offer large sums of money for old hardware. I usually don't like making offers, even on ebay. I have a guy on the bay that asked me to make him an offer on a manual, and he gave me this story about the condition and what % off he would give on one in lesser conditon. needless to say, I don't respond to that.

Years ago a guy called Man used to be about on these forums with a price list. Prices were ok. He runs a site called gamedoctorhk now (tomy's friend) and seems he changed his name to Frankie. But anyway I bring this up because he always had prices available.

Most people are going to shy away from making offers because most of the time it is a futile effort. (although in my listing, I do contradict this but I know my item probably isn't worth much in the condition that it is in, not sure what to ask for it :/ )

Riko78

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: my store Reply with quote

Short-insert all my stuff in my store

www.rikostore.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only two of your items are available on your store. 899 euro for a jaguar CD?
Riko78

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No No is a test.

I need to take pictures of all the material before putting it on the website, it will take time Smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Thank you for clearing that up. You have a lot of great items. I am really looking forward to prices and pictures.
Pipi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in a boxed SWC DX1, just 1 piece if you intend te sell copiers by unit.

Regards.
smileyman8b

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just casually walked into this post seemed kinda cool so i was just strolling along decided id look at the spreadsheet see if there might be some cool accessories or games i could get and i dont have much money to use but i love collecting nintendo games and systems and as soon as i opened the spreadsheet i thought "well damn this is neat and clean (i then scrolled down to the nintendo section)... wait does that say..... Shocked ..... Crying or Very sad "sniffle" ..... Mad ill get you someday pikachu n64 and you too n64 dd!!!... and to rub it in my face even more all three are freaking BRAND NEW!?! is that even a thing?! and then i looked through the rest of the sections and yeahhh unless youll take bout ~$50 and a i love you forever gift card im not gonna be able to get much of anything, but i hope it all sells and great collection!!
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smileyman8b wrote:
just casually walked into this post seemed kinda cool so i was just strolling along decided id look at the spreadsheet see if there might be some cool accessories or games i could get and i dont have much money to use but i love collecting nintendo games and systems and as soon as i opened the spreadsheet i thought "well damn this is neat and clean (i then scrolled down to the nintendo section)... wait does that say..... Shocked ..... Crying or Very sad "sniffle" ..... Mad ill get you someday pikachu n64 and you too n64 dd!!!... and to rub it in my face even more all three are freaking BRAND NEW!?! is that even a thing?! and then i looked through the rest of the sections and yeahhh unless youll take bout ~$50 and a i love you forever gift card im not gonna be able to get much of anything, but i hope it all sells and great collection!!

I still remember a pallet full of those pikachu N64 on clearance at TRU when I bought my clearanced games (I have Resident Evil 2, multiple copies factory sealed right next to me for example). I thought the pikachu N64 looked stupid so I didn't buy any. I don't regret it, I buy what I like and then keep it to sell later. Those Pikachu N64 probably don't have that ideal of a main board inside since they came out after the cheapened Funtastic series.

It's going to come to term and pass some day that stuff in stores will no longer be collectable. But right now, people resell a bunch of stuff I wouldn't even think of buying such as special edition 3DS XL systems etc you would think they are 24 karat gold plated or something. I just like getting a system that looks decent and using it to play games on, the rest is quite silly.

Imho the best N64 deck to get is the dark grey one. I have a funtastic also, it is going to end up on ebay because they are overpriced there. I may end up getting a 2nd dark grey to replace the funtastic.

Mario64

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riko78,

What items are available and what are your prices. Unless you sell on ebay, making offers isn't gonna work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: