ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Noob questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prismra

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Noob questions. Reply with quote

Ok, so I want to make a cart that fits an NTSC US SNES and can play any game I can download it that doesn't use a special chip. I want to put it into a standard SNES cart. I understand that I need this CIC chip soldered onto the flashcart for this to work so can I use the JAP one I see on the site and solder it into the cart and have it work on my US SNES?

In regards to the SRAM save. Can I, for instance, put a FF3 rom onto the card and sync the SRAM from my ZNES emulator on the cart and resume playing. Then can I redump that save onto the computer for backup?

Secret of Manna, Chrono Trigger and FF3 work with no problems? Will the empty shell I see here fit a US SNES or only JAP?

Thanks a whole lot!

Arigatou gozaimasu!
Jagasian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CIC chip works for Japanese and USA consoles. Just buy the SuperFlash with it already installed. The flash cart fits inside both SNES and Super Famicom plastic cart shells. Yes, you can use your ZSNES saves with the flash cart. I did it with Seiken Densetsu 3, and it worked perfectly. You should have no problems with the other games either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: