ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: GBA Flash Card - EZ Flash II Power Star USB 1 Gb Kit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bishonen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: FS: GBA Flash Card - EZ Flash II Power Star USB 1 Gb Kit. Reply with quote

I want to sell my EZ Flash II Power Star USB 1 Gb Kit.

With this Kit you can flash GBA-Roms/Saves to the EZ II Cart, or backup games/saves from original GBA carts. The cart works with GBA/SP/NDS/NDSLite Consoles and the GameBoy Player for the GameCube. The later versions of the linker software are also supporting early NDS Roms, but i've never used that feature.

Official Features:

Main EZ2PS Features

Support HardWare Save : Build in the Flash emulator function, directly support hardware save, so you don't need to waiting for the new games patch again.

Support 5 Key ReBoot : You can press down the " R+A+B+Select+Start" button in any time during you play the game,it'll return to the menu screen directly but not need to switch off your GBA.

Support RealTime Clock : RealTime Clock and calendar built-in, perfect for Fans of Pokemon and the future RTC compatible games.

Support Game Hunter : You can use your GBA(SP) to search the cheat code by yourself, and you can choose to use these cheat code or not - activate cheats by clicking [Use] in the Writer menu. EZ2 can support the EmuCheat's cheat code format as CHT , VBA . 8bit ,16bit ,32bits target the way.

Extra features:

The First and only card to use the 1.8v memory chip insted of the 3.3v as used in the rest of the gba flash cards and original Nintendo game cartridges. This is where the name Power Star comes from. The new meory chip saves about 60% energy so giving you more time to play on the same battery charge! Becouse the battery consumption of the card is redced by more than half you can play ~5 hours longer than you would using other cards!

Can run emulators of NES, Z80, PCE, Chip8, Asteroids, GB, GBC, SMS and otherclassic Video Game roms. Direct support for flashing NES roms without PocketNES emulator will be added in the writer software version 3.

Can run Video and Music files

Supports gba E-books and Photo albums

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see on the pictures, it is in perfect condition and comes complete with box, cable, cart and writer.

It works perfect, RAM and ROM have been testet and are fully OK. The Battery also works flawless, as i have found out after hours of testing.

Everyone who is interested in this classical GBA FlashCart/Writer-Kit, should note that...

- You can only operate with this cart and the writer on Windows 98/ME/XP. Windows 7/8 are not supported by the linker software/drivers. BUT... if you set up and use a Virtual Box - http://gbatemp.net/threads/using-virtualbox-to-manage-legacy-gba-flashcarts.275407/ - you can use the cart/writer even with these newer versions of Windows.

- I have all the files/tools and programs you need to operate with this Kit. If you need them, i'll mail them to you or upload them somewhere.

I ship from Germany. The price is 150$ + shipping costs to your location.
Bishonen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

140$ + shipping Cool
Bishonen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: 130 $ + shipping costs
Bishonen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: