ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: M3 Adapter GBA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkipod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: WTB: M3 Adapter GBA Reply with quote

Hi im looking to buy M3 GBA stuff, hit me up if you have any!
lynn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

m3i zero has stopped update for ages, if you want play gba games, you can choose dstwo,this is the best slot_1 card, and comes with gba emulator. If you need,here is a USA store for you : http://www.modchipfactory.com/supercard-dstwo-flashcart-for-your-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-dslite-p-6.html
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's looking for M3 Perfect GBA because it is the most desired (for collectability, compatibility, speed, uses NOR flash, and RTC). Those other two options you mentioned, while they are fine, really won't help someone that specifically is looking for a GBA flash cart.

Btw, you can still buy Ez Flash IV on a few sites and the price has become reasonable once again.

I own one legit M3 Perfect (it is the CF version and as matter of fact I have a genuine Extreme 4GB Sandisk card sitting right here I got some black friday probably for $8 because I can't imagine I would spend much more than that on old tech). That M3 perfect is cool and all but I didn't get much use out of it. I think it is novelty to own anyway and knowing I have one device that can do RTC.

I'm contemplating picking up an Ez Flash IV because those are going to get scarce.

darkipod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Im looking for any of the old M3 GBA Carts, they were awesome, I have quite a few GBA Flash Carts, even 3 EZ IV's. But I still really want an M3 cart. Or maybe a few haha.
larkin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

m3i zero has stopped manufacture, so it's inavailable . So dstwo is the best choice : http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/supercard-dstwo-flashcart-for-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-ds-lite-p-5.html , but if your N3DS/XL firmware stayed on v6.1, you also can use gateway blue card to play gba games on your console
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: