ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Order #3347 - Purchases not received

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guntz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Order #3347 - Purchases not received Reply with quote

I placed an order with Tototek on October 22nd 2013. It was shipped on October 24th 2013, via Registered Airmail.

Delivery Time: 10-21 Days, not complete online tracking)

It has been approximately 45 days since then, I have not received what I purchased. The tracking number (RB982337613HK) shows it was returned to sender on November 15th. I contacted Tomy about this and he said he would check if the parcel has been returned. He has not sent me a message since then.

This is absolutely unacceptable and I am very unhappy with the complete lack of communication on Tomy's part. I appreciate it has been the holiday season, but he has had plenty of time to remail my purchases.

I realize the one item contains a lithium battery, which might be why it was mailed back (without a shipping refund also). I have offered to pay for more shipping and would be okay if the lithium battery was removed, but Tomy has not replied to that either.

If the parcel has been lost, I expect the items to be replaced and shipped to me.

I don't want a refund, I want my purchases. My two previous transactions with Tototek have been positive, I would like to buy more items from Tototek in the future, but not if I don't receive my purchases.

In conclusion, I am out $80 which includes the shipping, unless Tomy can set things right and mail me my stuff.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Post reject your package. And shipping cost not refund. So, I lose shipping cost. I can just refund you if you accept. Please reply. Thanks.
Guntz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I would be happy with a refund. Thank you for the reply Tomy. I will PM you my paypal email address in case you need it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: