ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a USA Store that selling 3ds game card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lynn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: Looking for a USA Store that selling 3ds game card Reply with quote

currently,there are three famous 3ds game cards,they are mt-card, gateway 3ds and r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition. Both of these cards can just support 3ds games on N3DS V4.5-4.1.

So if you want play 3ds games and your N3DS/XL firmware was v4.5-4.1,you can buy mt-card, after all,it was the world first card to support multi 3ds rom.If you need,you can buy it from http://www.modchipfactory.com/buy-mtcard-playing-3ds-gamemulti-3ds-rom-support-p-22.html , USA based store, and official agent.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you wont find one... um their illegal. If you find a store selling them (I never have) they will be discrete. On the internet, different story but still same laws
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm 70 bucks low quality rip-off of the gateway 3ds with stolen pre-release firmware implemented. I'll pass.

I'm not the biggest gateway fan either. I own a couple gateway but I use the R4i 3DS Gold Deluxe which has the best quality fab as well as the lowest price.

DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your wanting to play 3ds games I would suggest the Gateway. Everyone else is just cloning their chip which will be outdated in the next 3Ds update. For 3DS "files" i would wait a few months. THe next step in these cards is and see what nintendos next move is

GATEWAY 3DS 2.0 SNEAK PEAK 2 OF 2 GW3DS Nand Emulation,emulation 3DS console NAND emulation solution that will allow you to run up-to-date firmware, without the need for spoofing! But it can't run on 2DS/3DS(XL) 6.x.x yet (2013.10.15)
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if I posted this before or after the release. but the 2.1 omega firmware is great. Also the firmware developers supply to MT-Card team (leaked or sold to them, probably sold it to them). So both of those basically do the same thing.

R4 claims to be working on the firmware but everyone knows that they just take the binaries and modify them in a hex editor or similar which is why we don't see one from R4 team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: