ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Gamestation (non-working)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: FS: Gamestation (non-working) Reply with quote

I have a Gamestation (SNES clone which uses the Tristar64 chip set for SNES and has a complete GDSF7 built in with internal CDROM support as well as external floppy drive for copying your saves to diskette) here which would need a new Bung chip installed on its GDSF7 pcb in order to work (eg it can be revived if you scavenge the main ASIC from a working GDSF7 or a Gamestation). I believe the SNES clone portion works and it has its original CDROM, floppy cable and floppy drive.

-SNES clone possibly working
-GDSF7 not working (ASIC overheats when power is applied to the unit)

I have checked practically all the components inside the unit and the capacitors, diodes, voltage regulators, and resistors check out OK. The SNES clone does output signal to the TV. (this unit does have a 50hz/60hz built in which is accessed from the rear of the unit)

Looking to sell because I don't have any spare parts to revive it with. Maybe someone wants to buy one for collectability.

Shoot me a PM if anyone is looking for this. It is complete, non-working and will arrive DOA.

I think I'm going to have to limit this to shipping within North America because shipping costs overseas are crazy like $60-$85 for 5lbs.

Last edited by RealTimeSave on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump. feel free to low ball offer. I can't do anything with this unit. I'll probably wait another week or two before e-waste.

Shipping is probably going to be somewhere ~ $12 - $15 due to its size.

MottZilla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'd be a shame to throw it out. Maybe you'll find someone that atleast is interested in having one in their collection to display. Surely you can atleast make a few bucks off it for that.
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MottZilla wrote:
That'd be a shame to throw it out. Maybe you'll find someone that atleast is interested in having one in their collection to display. Surely you can atleast make a few bucks off it for that.

possibly but shipping costs overseas prove to be quite high and most people asking about it so far are from overseas. I just stacked the cdrom and floppy on it and weighed it, it comes in at just under 5 pounds according to a little letter scale I have. The FDD and CDROM are most of the weight.

LilJoe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Payment sent for this item. thanks.
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

payment received, item is sold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: