ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

r4i gold 3ds flashcrt or supercard dstwo flashcart

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diana1243543

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:48 am    Post subject: r4i gold 3ds flashcrt or supercard dstwo flashcart Reply with quote

As we know , the Nintendo console firmware has been updated to V7.2.0-17, but it didn't block the r4i god 3ds flashcart and supercard dstwo . Very Happy i am planning to buy a flashcart to play ds games , i have google for it , people recommend me the r4i gold 3ds and supercard dstwo . by compare with these two flashcarts , i more prefer the supercard dstwo http://www.usar4.com/dstwo-supercard-dstwo-3ds-flashcart-for-2ds-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-ds-lite-p-2.html , but i still want to listen to others advice
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get the supercard dstwo if you want to use the snes emulator and a few other homebrew. Personally I find it rather useless but it is the enthusiast card, though it is a clone of another card (romman aka team supercard did not invent this device)

The R4 is good if you just want to play DS games. It really depends if you need to save the $20 or not. $20 isn't a lot of money but to some people (usually children) it is.

I have a lot of flash carts so it is hard for me to be biased toward one or the other. I can only tell people what they do.

Personally if I like more than one card I buy them all.

larkin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all you want is playing nds games or homebrew,then i suggest you buy r4i gold 3ds, uses famous wood kernel firmware,supported by wood team,with a regular updating and top game compatibility and the price is hard to beat at the same time. Just assure currently,there are several r4i gold card,just assure the one you bought was this one : http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/r4i-gold-3ds-flashcart-for-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-ds-lite-p-1.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: