ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game doctor SF3 won't read games anymore?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sshuliak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:17 am    Post subject: Game doctor SF3 won't read games anymore? Reply with quote

Hey. I bought a new computer and tried to set up ucon64 again but have failed miserably.
My game doctor won't read any games I convert to SF3...
It's been a while since I've done it, and it took a while for me to figure it out before...
I've been trying to get Seiken Densetsu 3 to work on it, but haven't had success.
I tried capcom's soccer shootout as well, and that didn't work. Both games require me to split the roms, and I was having issues with splitting before. Not sure if I messed up the config or something along the way.

If someone has the split, working version of a converted seiken densetsu rom for SF3 they can share, I'd be so happy... So... So happy...
or if anyone can help? Smile
teamvb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try snestl12 ,insnest,i go it working before can not rember ,too long ago ,i am going to built a xp or win98 ,i am looking for parts are the house it will take,i was going to convert a few game eg, Seiken Densetsu 3 and all translated games, i have a doctor 7
teamvb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got it working on a super ufo pro 8 sd ,if you want pm me ,or wait abit longer untill i get my new laptop and doctor 7(small fix),and install xp
teamvb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it,is this what you are looking for ,it is in doctor format ,

2015-01-25 07.01.45.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  78.7 KB
 Viewed:  3500 Time(s)

2015-01-25 07.01.45.jpg

teamvb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seiken Densetsu 3 english working used ucon64 pm for a link
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure the copier is compatible with the operating system's kernel you are writing the disks from?

In other words, have you tried MS-DOS rather than Windows NT kernel based OS to copy your games? I was having a lot of trouble with my SWC DX before I switched back to Windows 98 to write games to FDD.

I stick with flash cart now though but at least I know the copiers work perfectly fine that I own.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: