ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Tototek customers in Phoenix, AZ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cd_vision

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Any Tototek customers in Phoenix, AZ? Reply with quote

If so I need your help. I got my Tigersoft superflash cart today, and I'm having some probs with the linker. The cart seems to work just fine, I can load it up on the snes and play phantasia on it.

In short, can I come over to your place and get my cart programmed, and maybe test my programmer? That way I'll at least have something to play until I can get mine exchanged. Message me if you can help. Thanks a ton
DjoeN

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you got any old pc @ work or neighbours ? even windows 98SE works (best of all i would say for tototek flashkits)

Would be easier if you had access to any of them, i think even linux works if you use ucon64.

cd_vision

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm going to try it on an older PC later tonight. If it's this troublesome, it really would be the best to switch it to a USB only linker. I think it's bad for business to see all these complaint threads.

Kudos to Tototek though on the shipping speed. I got my kit just 5 days after ordering it. Too bad I can't make it work. Sad
cd_vision

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, nevermind, it looks like it's working now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: