ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to buy SNES Copier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfcoffee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: I want to buy SNES Copier Reply with quote

Hi! I want to buy SNES copier. Most of them I see are really expensive on eBay. And also another person on YouTube is selling one for 150 Euro. His name is Riko Store. This is crazy price for an old copier. If anyone have used copier that can sell me one for good price, I would appreciate it.

Tomy, if you have copier Game Doctor sf6 or SF 7 with 32megabyte ram and DSP card, I want to buy that off you please. Thank you.
1timeuser10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about this
http://gamedoctorhk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_1_7_84&products_id=2112
Wolfcoffee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1timeuser10 wrote:
what about this
http://gamedoctorhk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_1_7_84&products_id=2112

I don't mind buying that only if it wasn't $99. But more importantly if the guy that is running that website can respond back to an email. I am well aware that he is on vacation but I have sent him not one but two emails. First was about this item in particular and the second was a registration issue that I am facing. Both of them there is zero reply. So as much as I wanted to buy this, but for someone who is running a website that sells console item/parts as a business and does not reply back is not a good sign for me.

Now if only he would to reply back then maybe I would have confidence in purchasing from him. This also includes Tototek Tomy himself too. I submitted a comment last time specifically to him and there was no reply.
NeoGeoThai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi , if you still are looking for a copier , I have many Pro Fighter , UFO , Turbo Fighter...24 and 32M.
PM if interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: