ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Games over 32M with GD7
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
runderwo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: doh Reply with quote

I'm that CD64 guy. I had some hardware problems and then university had me tangled up for months. I have not forgotten about it and I don't intend to abandon all the work I already did. BTW, I also reversed the game jack software and have a partially reconstructed software to drive it. The problem is that it depends so much on characteristics of the individual flash cart. Sad UFO strung me along for a couple months saying they would send me the source code for the utility and then eventually just said it would be too much work for them to find it and to bugger off.
segabob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: The other methode Reply with quote

rippin snare wrote:
this is the exact message

ERROR: Normal ROM > 32 Mbit -- conversion not yet implemented

??

What I did was use Ucon64 to convert it to (.fig) then used snestl12(snestool) to convert it to GD3 format.
It will convert it good but you will need to rename the first file that has the 1.file extention.
It looks like this.

TOP.1
SF48001b.078
SF48001C.078
SF48001D.078
SF48001E.078
SF48001F.078

Don't know why snestool names the first file like this (TOP.1)ect. all the time but it's easy to change t0
TOP.1 to SF48001A.078
dbjh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The other methode Reply with quote

Dude, the problem has been solved a long time ago. Don't quote people before they knew how to solve their problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: