ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy customer :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshwaan2k

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Happy customer :) Reply with quote

Hi guys

I recieved the Super Flash cart today 4 days from HK to Australia, very good stuff.

Tomy, thanks mate very good on emails and nice guy Smile

I have not tested the flash cart yet, but it looks cool.

Cheers

Josh

Last edited by joshwaan2k on Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
marvelus10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its nice to see that these get shipped so fast. makes it more inviting when i come to finally buy mine.
joshwaan2k

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate, it's great playing Weapon lord in all its glory Smile

The Super cart works just as they say, it's very easy to flash the cart and program roms onto the cart.

Tomy's great with emails and other's on the forum here are very helpful.

The T connector was a bit confusing at first, but once I worked it out, very easy to use Smile

A quick question to an advanced user of the Super cart. Atm I can play US roms but they are running in boarder mode like euro roms, Does the US roms run at the same frame rate as the euro one's like this?

If so, is this why I must modify it to allow full screen and 60hz?

Hope someone can answer my questions

Cheers

Josh Smile
undo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joshwaan2k,

joshwaan2k wrote:
A quick question to an advanced user of the Super cart. Atm I can play US roms but they are running in boarder mode like euro roms, Does the US roms run at the same frame rate as the euro one's like this?

If so, is this why I must modify it to allow full screen and 60hz?

Yes, your PAL console outputs 50hz video and as most games synchronize via VBlank IRQ's they'll run 1/5th slower. But take in consideration that many PAL conversions weren't changed in timing at all when released, hence they ran slow on a PAL system. Some games you've played before will probably look/feel more natural in 50hz if that's what you're used to.

I, myself prefer the "black borders" on the top and bottom. The ratio seems more natural on a PAL tv to me. I do suggest the 60hz mod. though as it's quite easily done and running games at their intended speed is not a bad thing anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: