ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: Pro Fighter X SNES adapter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:45 pm    Post subject: WTB: Pro Fighter X SNES adapter Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm looking for a SNES adapter for the Pro Fighter X.

By SNES adapter I mean the plastic adapter (with board inside) that you click on the bottom of the Pro Fighter, to allow it to fit in the SNES. So you'll actually be able to use it...

Mine is lost. Sad

Tomy thinks a Double Pro Fighter X adapter will work too, he is not sure though. So if anyone can verify this, it'll make it easier to search for me.

Let me know...

MottZilla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not certain but they should just be a straight through board so a similar height connector cart should work.
RealTimeSave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't found it. Not really interested so much in making a bare card but I guess it would be sufficient if anyone has something I can send out to get manufactured. I forgot what that company is called that makes stuff online.

Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: