ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Double Pro fighter Disk Drive replacement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:39 am    Post subject: Double Pro fighter Disk Drive replacement Reply with quote

I have my DPF floppy gone,

I have also a Pro fighter Q broken (pcb only),the floppy can be used on the DPFQ?

If not, which floppy must be used exactly? (brand, model)

Thx
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKay,

After some test I have solved the problem:

basically (I do not know for which reason anyway) on the DPF at the FDD cable was linked an adapter to use FFD of notebooks (?!)

On the extreme of that adapter there were also (bypassing) the same FFD attachement (same type of connector),

So I tried first a normal drive though it (with a normal cable), then I took a longer FDD cable to have more space and make some deeper tests, attached and connected directly (FDD brand: Sony model, same as the ones used in Pro Fighter),

Works like a charm ,)

Hope can helps in case somebody have the same problem (y)

Mav
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: