ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how do choose NTSC or pal version of the GTA?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metaleggman

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: how do choose NTSC or pal version of the GTA? Reply with quote

hallo again Twisted Evil
I am wondering how i should order a blue GTA. First, should i put it in the comment box that i want a PAL one? second, this guy says that he has a blue one that says its NTSC. He is definately a viable source, im just wondering whether it is true.
http://www.planetnintendo.com/thewarpzone/gta.html
[quote=tsr]Also for those who were wondering, the Game Theory Admiral is available in both NTSC and PAL formats. The NTSC models were going to be pink and the PAL models blue. However, my model is marked as an NTSC model yet it is one of the blue systems. Hmm.[/quote]
rbudrick

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought the pink was PAL. My GTA is NTSC and blue.

-Rob
metaleggman

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm..mebe tototek put it up wrong? or mebe mystery's trying to play mind games with us so all of us americans will have pink ones Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Complaint or Need Help from ToToTEK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: