ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About the Plastic Cart

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mur di Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: About the Plastic Cart Reply with quote

Hi, I do understand mine is a stupid question, but the plastic cart received with the 64M pro, is only the back part? Or it also has the front part to cover all the PCB?

From the picture on the site it seems only the backpart!
toado

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure it would come with the full cartridge. Maybe if it said "MD-PRO...with HALF-case for Genesis/MegaDrive", then it would come with half of the case.
magamo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently purchased one of these carts with the pastic casing. It certainly comes with a full blank casing that covers the whole PCB.
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is a blank cart case. Long time ago, we use original Japanese cartridge case. But it don't fit on Europe and USA Genesis. After many customer complain it, we buy blank case from China. It can fit on all MegaDrive and Genesis.
bigjohn6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: About the Plastic Cart Reply with quote

yes tomy....the one i got from you a long time ago was in a japanese game case when it arrived....it fitted my 2x pal megadrives no problem because i had already done the 50/60 htz switch + language switch mods and also filed the slot wider to accept japanese carts.....the reason why i took the flashcard out and put it in a pal megadrive case was so that it fitted into my nomad as it is mint and i didn't want to hack the slot on it !!!!!! regards....john Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> MD-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: