GC KEYBOARD CONVERTER 2in1 (US/Japan/German version)
- High quality product.
- Convert normal PC Keyboard (non-USB) to be used on the Game Cube console.
- 3 versions available -
1. for US style keyboard
2. for Japanese style keyboard
3. for German style keyboard
- Convert the PSX/PSX2 controller to be used on the Game Cube console.
- Supports rumble function.
- Supports all the buttons.
* Use PSX controller on Game Cube console
* Use PC keyboard on Game Cube console
* Support PSX1 dual stock, PSX2 dual stock 2 and compatible controller.
* Auto select to analog dual stock function ,when connected with dual stock/dual stock 2
* Support vibration for punching, kicking and racing games
* Support normal 105 Keys Keyboard
* Allow Keyboard and joypad plug-in together
* Allow hot switching Keyboard or joypad when game is running
* No External power supply needed. it's use console internal power.
* Never hurt your fingers, because it's use PSX/PSX2 joypad.
1. Connect a PS/2 Keyboard to your Game Cube console (supports all 105 keys perfect). To use your PC keyboard for surfing online suitable games such as Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II else.. You don't need to purchase an extra Game Cube compatible Keyboard. With this powerful adapter, use your PC Keyboard on your Game Cube console.
2. Use the PSONE or PSX2 joypad to play the GC game and with vibration! If you have the PS joypad, so you don't need to buy another GC joypad! But please NOTE: when you use the PSX1/PSONE joypad (normal or dual shock) to play the GC games, the "L" and "R" button without the analog function, it'll have the DIGITAL function only in this situation, but all for another function (like vibration function) is no problem. Of cause it'll have ALL GC joypad function when you use the PSX2 DUAL SHOCK.
INSTRUCTION For US version
INSTRUCTION For Japan version
INSTRUCTION For German version