- This flash cart connected to USB port directly flash game. No need any programmer.
GB64M has 32M x 2 Banks. So, maximum game size is 32M.
The offical features are:
- Support for GB/CGB/GBA/GBP
- Supports GB/CGB ROMs (including LSDJ)
- Multiple game ROMs on the same cartridge are allowed
- Connects to PC via mini-B type USB cable
- Software supported on Windows XP (32bit), Vista (32bit), and 7 beta (32bit)
- Easily replaceable battery (for SRAM). No soldering is required
- Dual Banks
Important things to consider:
- GB USB Smart Cart 64M is NOT compatible with mega memory card
- Game *.sav file is stored in sram. only one *.sav can be stored at the same time
- Cartridge also compatible with the transferrer II system
The driver and software for 32bit Windows operating systems can be downloaded here. For 64bit Windows operating systems here is the driver download link. you will also need this program to install the 64bit drivers. You can find the 64bit driver installation guide here.
For linux, OS X, and BSD operating systems you may use this software. It is currently alpha software.
(The product not include USB cable)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 19 May, 2011.