ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash Cartige not working with Super Nico Fami(FC TWIN)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NaN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Flash Cartige not working with Super Nico Fami(FC TWIN) Reply with quote

Hi Tony,

I have a flash 64 cartige I purchased months ago and work fine in my SNES Jap version, but DOES not work with a Super Nico Fami y purchased this week.
All I get is black screen, is there any chances to make it work on it? Because my original SNES games work perfectly....
The machine is this one:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-1r-49-en-70-2qz1.html

Thanks.
Jagasian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you pay $70 for a fake SNES?
NaN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jagasian wrote:
Why would you pay $70 for a fake SNES?

Stupid of me I wanted to have Famicom and Superfamicom with only one Power adaptor and only one conector to TV.
But now I can see how this console sucks. But anyway, any good reasons why Tototek is not working with it????? Rolling Eyes Tomy?
atreyu187

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't the flash carts problem it is the flaky construction of the consoles. They aren't compatible and never will be I am afraid.
lanfart2008

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of note, the SuperFlashCart is working on the RetroDuo (v2). It's even working with FX or DSP games such as Doom, Stunt Track, Pilotwings, ...
jenniferlane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST off that is NOT the FC Twin. The FC Twin is by Yobo and having just purchased one I can say that it works just fine. I bought mine along with two 20 year old SNES carts and one 25 year old NES cart. All worked without cleaning and run perfectly. Remember, the console is BRAND NEW, and sometimes the cart slot needs to be 'seated'. The SNES slot on mine didn't work at first, and I got worried, but after a couple of times plugging/unplugging the carts, both work fine now. I paid $50 for the FC Twin and it's very much worth it, considering the asking prices for used NES/SNES systems nowadays. I don't yet have the SNES flash cart but I plan to get one soon, and will post my results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: