ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

not working flash cart ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toseye

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: not working flash cart ? Reply with quote

I just recived my flash cart today wthout cic-161 1st thing I did was flash it with super scope games to try out my new super scope gun and didnt work.so I thought mabe bad rom . so I backed up Mario Paint. then flashed it to my cart tried to play it didnt play it. didnt work then put my flash cart on my t-card and mario paint "real cart" on bottom nothing switched switch up and down nothing .and the tried all of the above with goof troop nothing still . Please help would hate to wait to ship back and wait longer to get back
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try Super Flasher new version : http://www.tototek.com/pio/main1/download/files/SuperFlash2_33.exe
It can verify ok after you flashed it ? Also, when you received it, it come with two roms for test. Have you tested it ? It tested before ship. So, I don't think it is bad cart. Please try, any problem contact me again. Thanks.
toseye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes my cart had thouse games on it it had Tales of Phantasia and another one but they didnt work,flashed with 2.33 flasher still doesnt work just black screen not even menu
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your config ? PAL SNES or NTSC SNES ? The cart plug in Super Connector is face up, ok ? When you received the cart , before you flash it, you tested it ? It must work, because it is tested before ship. After you flashed it, it has error ? if no error, normally it will work. Your SNES can play normal cart ? When you plug in your cart for super connector, the switch is down ? Sorry, too many question. If it can not fix, we can replace. But please test it more clear. Because need much time for shipping. Also, can you try it from another snes ? (e.g. from your friend snes) Thank you
toseye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried it with the games shiped didnt work when I flash There are no Flash Errors.I use a snes model 1 ntsc usa and model 2 ntsc usa real carts work on the t conector when the switch is down doesnt work work when switch is up. I have tried every thing is there any way I can get a high rez pic of front and back of the flash cart to see is every thing looks the same on mine
toseye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get a address and RMA # to ship item back
toseye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toseye wrote:
Can I get a address and RMA # to ship item back

And can i pay extra to get the cic chip installed
dhaunet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you can get around very cheap by buying one of those trash SNES sports games for a dollar or two and using some desoldering braid or air sucker with your soldering iron to get the lockout chip out of cartridge. Then just solder it in your cart.

If you'll find someone with gamebit screwdriver, you won't have to break the plastic case, so you can put the super flash pc board in this case.
ketotot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toseye wrote:
I have tried every thing is there any way I can get a high rez pic of front and back of the flash cart to see is every thing looks the same on mine

I don't know if you've seen this page already, but this link shows you how the cart looks, front and back.
http://www.tototek.com/pio/main1/SUBMENU/PARTS/LINKS/OS/superflash.htm
toseye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea mine looks the same I need a Replacement Mine doesnt work
toseye

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tommy Item Has ben shipped please let me me know when u Get and ship back out

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: