ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FORSALE: Doctor V64jr 512M Fully tested working SOLD SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: FORSALE: Doctor V64jr 512M Fully tested working SOLD SOLD Reply with quote

What I have is a FULLY tested V64jr 512M that works flawless. Item is in perfect condition. Item was tested with uCON64. I know it works with uCON64 100% as I am "gamecopieruser0666" a beta tester for "dbjh" uCON64 developer. My name is in the "Special Thanks" section on the uCON64 web page. Unit runs off standard 9v copier psu (power supply.) Any Genesis, SFC, Jaguar or Famicom and many other game console PSU works perfectly. Can NOT use NES or SNES PSU. Unit also runs off 6 AA batteries so if PSU becomes annoying the unit can run off the batteries which allows th V64jr to run more like flash card. THere is a switch on side of the V64jr that switches from PSU to batteries.

FREE shipping in USA and all international buyers are responsible for full shipping cost. Item is tested but not responsible for any damage while shipping. Item is AS-IS but the V64jr is FULLY TESTED 100%

PRICE:
130.00usd OR BEST OFFER
Method excepted is PAYPAL or Money Order (Money order must clear bank before shipping. PAYPAL payment ships immediately)

WILL TRADE FOR 100% working and complete (controller, PSU, and TV connections) PC ENGINE Core Grafx or Core Grafx II/DUO or TG16

FRONT V64jr 512M

Back V64jr 512M

Last edited by DoctorBackup on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Howling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V64jr 512 is SOLD SOLD SOLD
amptor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man every time I wanted one of these, it was upwards of $300. That price isn't bad. I waited for someone to let go of one for so long that eventually flash carts became available. What I always didn't like about these Bung products is they aren't flash cart. If you don't plug it in, you have to use batteries. I had batteries leak in one of my bung products. yech..and I'm very careful with my stuff.

It appears that KRIKzz flash cart is the lowest priced one. I just finished my case mod for it so I can slide the SD out easily. I wish he used a spring loaded SD slot though because it sits in too low inside the cartridge.

Bung also should have updated their CD based unit to the full 512. This is what I call being lazy. It was nice to have an all in one device and just pop in a CD with some games on it. Though they also should have included DVD support for that matter.

These parallel port devices are good but you have to have a legacy machine these days to support them. My new computer doesn't even have a parallel port.

One time I was sending a lot of ROMs to my first V64 through parallel port and eventually the device went kaput. I'm not sure what caused that. The original V64 has relays in it and a mess of other atrocious delicate hardware underneath globs of epoxy. Very poorly made devices those are. At least the V64 Jr didn't have that going on inside. It was built better which is probably why people were ditching their V64 and buying the V64 Jr instead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: