ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SNES ROMS / Split Disks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeMarden77

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: SNES ROMS / Split Disks Reply with quote

Hi all,

New to this site but hoping I've stumbled across where I can find some help.

Am looking for some support / help from a fellow SNES Copier enthusiast regarding acquiring some ROMS but split across multiple disks.

A bit of background about myself, 40 year old from Kent in the U.K. Had my first SNES Wildcard 16mb back in 1996, at the time had this upgraded to 32mb before selling this on to a new owner. Recently have decided to retrace my old school gaming roots & purchased first a 24mb WildCard, then the 32mb variant before finally getting my hands on a WildCard DX 32mb which i'm very pleased about.

I've managed to source the majority of my current collection from ROM sites / shamelessly buying cartridges from EBay / backing up & then passing on - Wrongly or rightly i'm being transparent but took this route as I don't possess the capability or technology to split ROMS for the games which do not fit in a single floppy.

I'm hoping someone could help me out with finishing off my collection, whether they have the ROMS i'm looking for already, or whether they could undertake the task of splitting these (adding headers etc.) so that they're working & supply these. I appreciate if someone where willing to help, then I appreciate that takes time, & the time is something i'm more than happy to make a financial donation towards.

Would be great to hear from anyone who could support. There's not a huge amount of Games / ROMS i'm looking to finish my collection, but I've listed them below:-

Earthbound
Earthworm Jim
Earthworm Jim 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Rendering Ranger - R2
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

I've mentioned above regarding lack of capability / technology. The only laptop I have is a Windows 2013 PC which is my work variant, so cannot download the UCON64 / Snes Tool etc. so as stated really do need a fellow enthusiasts support.

Thanks for reading my post

Mike
BimboBoop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do that man. If you are still interesed. Just sent me an inbox
MikeMarden77

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BimboBoop wrote:

Hey buddy - thanks for the offer, have PM'd you

Thanks

Mike
MikeMarden77

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BimboBoop wrote:

Hey BimboBoiop - Thanks for the PM, have replied.

Not sure if there's an issue with the PM's as when I send they take almost a month to go through?! Can supply my email address for a quicker conversation.

Mods please flag is supplying my email address is a no go

Mike
MikeMarden77

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeMarden77 wrote:
BimboBoop wrote:

Hey BimboBoiop - Thanks for the PM, have replied.

Not sure if there's an issue with the PM's as when I send they take almost a month to go through?! Can supply my email address for a quicker conversation.

Mods please flag is supplying my email address is a no go

Mike

Have added my email address to my Profile is that helps Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: