ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you find any SPAM or any problem from the forum, please PM Tomy. Thanks.

In case you don't have a problem with wasting some cash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SNES Software/Hardware Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:41 am    Post subject: In case you don't have a problem with wasting some cash Reply with quote

Now how I decide the"true" maximum and min. I purchase 10 of an item for RS gold way over the actual price, then sell for way under the true price. It'll give me cash back when I buy for way over. Subsequently it will tell me how much it actually purchased. When I sell for way under, it will give me much more than I asked, because that is the present min cost. That will give me the present max and min (more precise than the graph) and tells me when a thing begins to crash prior to a chart tells me. So what do you do? Can you critique me in any manner? Any tips on merching armours and weapons?

Killing Dragons is probably the best money earning method atm because pretty much anyone with decent stats may kill Dragons. In your case with your stats it's a piece of cake. So essentially your choices are: Green dragons - Situated in the Wilderness as I am certain you know, it's no problem to locate an empty universe because quite a lot of people don't kill Greens from fear of getting PKed; Blue dragons - Really simple to kill, Taverley is usually crowded and so is the Heroes guild but it's not overly difficult to get an empty world. W117 Heroes guild is generally empty. You can also try to create money with Slayer but unless you get Dragon tasks all of the time I'm pretty sure you will make more cash just killing Dragons.

What Silv stated are all pretty good hints. When I was your level I did Experiments. All the way in 60-70 and it took me only like 3 times. It had been dull since you don't really gain anything but encounter there however. It's kind of weird since I don't remember what I have been performing 70-90. I know I have Chinned some jobs, umm and completed things like Ranging bosses, the Circus. And of course Cannon.

In case you don't have a problem with wasting some cash you could Cannon Dagannoths while you Range them as well. Or you could Chin, but I do not imply Chinning til at least 80+. Moving to Yaks can be good exp/hr. Around 40k in the best now likely. But that may be pushing it a bit. Since there are lots of bots there.

I have not tried Fire Giants though. I visit a lot of people doing it whenever I had a job of these though. So it must be alright. Aviansies can be a good money maker and okay exp. But I am also fearful like Yaks, they have started to have a buy OSRS gold lot of robots. Hope I sort of helped. Range is probably one of my weaker CB Skills on for what to train on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SNES Software/Hardware Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: