ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone want to make some money?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gummy Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Anyone want to make some money? Reply with quote

Step right up.

Due to my woefully inadeqate knowledge of ROMs and headers and life in general, I feel I have to employ someone who's 'in the know'.

I require the latest and greatest DeJap versions of 'Star Ocean' and 'Tales of Phantasia' to be fully converted, split and 100% working for a GD7.

I also require Mario Kart to have header surgery so that it does not have to be split.

I will pay quite generously (Paypal) for services rendered.

PM me if you have the skills required and are interested.
DjoeN

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to be specific about what copier you talk, i can figure out, you're talking about the Doctor SF7 unit i think. (that is for ppl who didn't read the other forum threat.

If not, most other copiers that can read smc / fig don't have a problem with a non split Mario Kart rom.

And no i don't have the skills, i aquired some SF7 units this week and wasn't able to put a non split mario kart working on it

To be true, i got as far as the nintendo logo in white on a green background and then locked up, or it would 1 stage further and shows the title screen of mariokart (Also in greenish) music plays but nothing else is shown, no karts that passby.

About the 'Star Ocean' and 'Tales of Phantasia' roms, i was going to do try it this weekend to get it work on my SF7 units.

If i manage to get it working i'll let you know and i don't need any money for it., maybe somebody else will do it Smile before the weekend. but i will try it my way and that way is free if i can get it working.

I think most true snes gamers with copiers, will do it for free, it would be a waste to pay money for it and anybody else will profit of it for free. At least i would be ashame to take money for it. but that is then again my opinion.

i'll let you know my testings on monday (i bet a few days more wait isn't a problem Razz )

Overload wrote:
http://users.tpg.com.au/trauma/temp/header.png

This is the header my emulator produces for 8MBit HIROM Games. The values in the red box are the map bytes. I own a Game Doctor SF III (3.3C) and it works fine on it.

His png of the header modification is not online, so i really don't know what to modify, maybe he can post a new pic of it Very Happy

Gummy Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DjoeN.

There is no shame in accepting payment for a provided service.
I am unable to perform the required modifications to these ROMs myself, so I am paying someone else to do it.
Much as someone would pay a mechanic to fix their car.

I would not be comfortable asking someone to spend hours of their own time trying to make games work for me, for free.

A talented individual has already stepped up to the challenge for all three games.
acem77

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know how gummy feels some times i feel like i want to pay people to do stuff for me. some of this stuff is a pain... less stress to pay some one.

can any one make me an adapter to use my sega master system 3d glasses on my pc. its nice cheap way to look at some special 3d apps and photos.
thats my next project... i dont feel up to it ... get burned out ...
some times you just want to play and have fun. skip the work part.

gummy if i know how to do what you wanted i would let you contract me.
hell if i had it done already i would just give it to you.
DjoeN

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acem77 wrote:
can any one make me an adapter to use my sega master system 3d glasses on my pc. its nice cheap way to look at some special 3d apps and photos.

Just make a new 3D glasses that's SMS Comp. i don't own one Smile
Special 3d photo's, hmmz yeah i love to look @ some 3D nude pictures of certain women Very Happy (oeps ,err, i didn't type this line!) héh?

Anyway, it would be nice indeed Smile

it reminds me i have to do some dirty jobs myself, like making a sega megadrive model 1 RGB cable myself. doing some thing to get my rgb output stronger from my modded pc-engine duo-rx i did.

Ah, well some day it will be done Smile when my kids grow a bit older and i don't have to look after them every minute of the day i'm home Very Happy

Gummy Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks acem77

However it appears that things with my freelance coder are progressing nicely. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: