ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casing for Super flasher.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marvelus10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Casing for Super flasher. Reply with quote

How big is the board that plugs into the computer to flash your super flash cart. Can I use a SNES mini console casing to do the job or would that be too big.

While we are on the subject will a Programable Universal adaptor like this one work for a good case for the T connector http://www.retrogames.co.uk/stock/assets/images/Mach_-_SNES_Universal_adaptor_Datel.jpg
It has as lot in the back that hopefully would be in the right place for the T connector.

thanx eh
Jagasian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Casing for Super flasher. Reply with quote

marvelus10 wrote:
How big is the board that plugs into the computer to flash your super flash cart. Can I use a SNES mini console casing to do the job or would that be too big.

While we are on the subject will a Programable Universal adaptor like this one work for a good case for the T connector http://www.retrogames.co.uk/stock/assets/images/Mach_-_SNES_Universal_adaptor_Datel.jpg
It has as lot in the back that hopefully would be in the right place for the T connector.

thanx eh

I was thinking that the Datel Pro Action Replay cart cases would make great T-connector cases. Similarly, a SNES mini clone could be used as a case for the programmer unit. I've never broken out my tools to get the work done though.
WhiteDRG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My programmer is in a small black plastic case i bought for a few bucks in my electronics store. No need to destroy a SNES.
Jagasian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhiteDRG wrote:
My programmer is in a small black plastic case i bought for a few bucks in my electronics store. No need to destroy a SNES.

Can you post some pics of your programmer case? How did you cut holes for the cart and parallel cable?
marvelus10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not actually destroying a SNES jr I got one with no internals no motherboard, so im going to try and fit the SuperFlash programmer into it when I get it.
WhiteDRG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i'll upload some pics soon.
The plastic is a rather soft one, it can be cut with a cutter knive. The box consists of a top and a bottom half. At first i cut the holes for the pp and the usb connectors in the back of the box. The box is 2 cm longer than a SNES game ( PAL case ) and i made a hole that is shaped like the game in the top of the box. I've glued the PCB into the bottom of the case, with those small rubber thingys underneath it. The switch is set to the ON position. I insert the flascart in it's PAL case into the programmer and plug the USB cable into my Laptop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: