ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What exactly do I need to buy and do to get this working?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phystarstk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: What exactly do I need to buy and do to get this working? Reply with quote

Hello, I'm interested in backing up some games and playing translated games on an actual SNES, but there are so many options that do not seem to differ. What exactly do I need to buy to get a copier up and running on my SNES? It seems I need a Superflash Cart, a parallel cable of some sort (how can I tell if my computer is compatible?), a USB cable, possibly some sort of CPI chip or something, maybe an SNES case (can't tell). Even so, which Superflash Cart do I want? Do the ones "with a case" come with an actual SNES case, or do they mean something else? Do I need the 70 dollar version or the 55 dollar version? Whats the actual difference?

I especially want to play: Der Langrisser, Rockman and Forte (Megaman and Bass), possibly Seiken Densetsu 3. Are these games even playable?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions, and I understand if people can't help with them all. Still, thanks for any replies. Everything is just so confusing at this point.
-Phystarstk
Phystarstk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I think I've got some information. I guess I need to buy the complete 70 dollar kit in order to have the programmer AND the card, and I need to buy the chip too.

However, I still have some questions:
1) If I order the chip AND the flashcard, are they put together for me or do I still do it?
2) Do I need the T-Connector for any reason? Do I need it to play DSP games? If I do, do I also need a DSP games? What games are DSP games?
3) How do I add parallel cables and USB cables to an order?
4) If I order the "case", will it plug into an NTSC SNES normally?

Thanks.
-Phystarstk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: