ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'd appreciate it if you didn't delete my posts.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoZioN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL, you must be kidding right???

and why does your posts still have to be in the forum when tomy has fixed everything???
dhaunet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some reasons why Tomy deleted (for good) your and my previous posts:

1) He is taking care of the problem

2) This is his site, and he is free to do whatever he wants to. You can go to SegaXtreme / CherryRoms forums if you feel that you need to post and not be deleted

The guy posted an appology on the home page and offered 10$ refunds + shipped orders to all ppl with pending orders. I don't remember anyone doing this for their customers. I lost 300$+ then HackersHardware.com went out of business... So I know what I'm talking about
cpix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree, im just happy he's back, so I can get my backup unit =)
Got through to him on MSN too, so seems like everything is back to normal at tototek =)

Regards,
Happy-cPix Very Happy
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time no chat here.
Thanks to dhaunet and RoZioN. You both have problem with long delay shipping customer. But still say words for me, thanks.

For Epicenter, I already do good with him. I already ship items to him before tototek problem. Because of all the email mix (don't know how to say). I don't know I shipped or not ship to him. And I refund to him then. After I check out I already shipped to him, he say he has not receive the item. So, we lose both items and shipping and refund.

For my view, no customer cheating here. I believe him. So, it is bad things to tototek. must be lose parcel then. hmm...

I say this , only want to say we don't cheat customer. But long delay problem, we are sorry.

Here is the prove :
Shipped on 24-OCT-2003
http://www.tototek.com/epi.jpg
cpix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yepp, maybe you should concider using UPS or DHL, much faster delivery and rarely lose any mail Smile

'pix
cpix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and btw, my package which was sendt on the 26th of November just came to my city .. two days from hongkong to norway, not bad!! Very Happy

'pix
SamIAm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tomy,

A couple days ago I bought a 64mb MD flashcart from this site. I paid with paypal immediately, and then I tried to email you. However, I have not received any kind of response, from you or from the site, saying that my order has been received. Maybe my emails have not gotton through your server? Whatever the cause is, I'm not angry about anything, I would just like a response. A simple "got your order, we will ship it soon" would work just fine. I hope you get this message. I'll try emailing you again tomorrow if I don't hear anything. Thanks!

Sam I
(order #200311270141)
(paypal transaction #5UU22255N7602371W)
(live in Missoula, Montana)
dhaunet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SamIAm wrote:
A couple days ago I bought a 64mb MD flashcart from this site. I paid with paypal immediately, and then I tried to email you. However, I have not received any kind of response, from you or from the site, saying that my order has been received. Maybe my emails have not gotton through your server?

I think the best option to contact him is via MSN Messenger, or use the same e-mail you've sent your PayPal to. You can CC webmaster(at)tototek(dot)com
SamIAm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an email from him today after finding a special address in my payment details and sending an email there yesterday. Interestingly, the address's server wasn't tototek or hotmail, although Tomy probably doesn't want me to give it out on these forums. Either way, everything's cool now. My item was shipping on Friday (still Thursday here) and I'll probably get it sometime next week. I'm totally psyched. Thanks, tototek Very Happy
amptor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I'd appreciate it if you didn't delete my posts. Reply with quote

Epicenter wrote:
Over here in the USA, we believe in a little something called 'freedom of speech'.

And do you realize that this is not a public message board, meaning that the users don't administer it? Freedom of speech is a public right, not a private one. And plus I was just talking to Tomy the other day and he said someone got refunded but he later found out that he sent the item. Makes me wonder which person posting is being dishonest.

Anyhow, my point is.. the people running this board can lock and delete posts at their own discretion. It isn't an invasion of rights since they own the board, not you.

cpix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: SF7 Reply with quote

Ehy!

I got my SF7 from tototek today, works like a charm! =)
Only took 6 days (and thats included the weekend!)
Thank you tototek!

Regards
'pix
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: