ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GAMESTATION WANTED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigjohn6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: GAMESTATION WANTED Reply with quote

WANTED :- Boxed Complete GAMESTATION set ....MUST be in MINT CONDITION (including box and insert ! ) and COMPLETE in perfect working condition (NOT opened and messed about with !!!
Please contact bigjohn6@ntlworld.com with price wanted...to include shipping to England, United Kingdom and photo's of item
kind regards....John
thekeen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Xinga has the item in stock.http://www.xinga.com/mall/home.php?cat=228

TheKeen.
bigjohn6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thans theKeen, you're a star !!! i did know xinga sold these MANY years ago then stopped selling them when the lawsuits started flying about !!! they must have recently started selling old stock,although these were made in several different factories so many were made..... i had one at the time but sold it ....silly me !!! they were only $150 approx then !!! the sound is pretty crap on these and build quality leaves much to be desired BUT i want an original mint one more for a nostalgic collectors piece than perfection Rolling Eyes ......once again....many thanks............John Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: