ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS/FT: Turbo Duo System, 64mb PCE flash cart, HDD/games, etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: FS/FT: Turbo Duo System, 64mb PCE flash cart, HDD/games, etc Reply with quote

I got the ULTIMATE PC Engine/TG16 set for sale. First off, this is sold as a set only so you take all or you take NONE, no exceptions (do not ask to separate anything!). Here is what is included:

1. USA Turbo Duo System (plays Hu cards and Super CD games). Comes with one controller, AC adaptor, and A/V cable. Works great!
2. 64mb Neo PC-E flash cart with USB programmer - lets you load PC Engine/TG16 Hu Card ROMS. Built in menu and easy to use. Includes original package.
3. PC engine to Playstation controller adaptor - allows you to use Playstation/Playstation 2 controllers with the Turbo Duo system. I will try to find an extra controller to throw in. Includes original package
4. Hard Drive with nearly every CD/Hu card ROM for this system

PRICE: $400 FIRM SHIPPED VIA USPS PRIORITY WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. DO NOT ASK TO GO ANY LOWER! I am only able to ship within the continental USA ONLY.

email eastbayarb@gmail.com (I do not answer to private messages or to the forum.

sorry but my digital camera was lost recently and I cannot take pics!

I will only trade for the following:

- Neo Geo I/O for mgd2 (i can include some cash) must include maxium amount of memory (4 X 32mb DRAM + 8mb SRAM cards)
- Super Wildcard DX2 (32mb or 64mb) with Disk Dual (preffer one that has HDD and/or CD drive inside)
-Famicom disk system with lots of disk games (no repeats) and possibly a PC cable for backing up games to/from PC
-MGD2 disk drive unit
-Gameboy I/O for mgd2
-GBXchanger (larger the better) with PC writer
- game copiers I don't have (I currently have all tototek flash carts, double pro fighter, mgd2 with every I/O except SGX, GB, and Neo Geo, Pro Fighter X).
-Cuttle Cart 2 (not version 1 or 3) for Atari 7800
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will go to ebay if not sold by the end of sunday (minus the HDD)! Don't miss this great system!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: