ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seiken Densetsu 3 super flash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamxguy88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Seiken Densetsu 3 super flash Reply with quote

Hi, I'm relatively new at this and I'm considering buying a super flash cart mainly for the purpose of playing the english-translated Seiken Densetsu 3 ROM (Secret of mana 2).

I own a US NTSC SNES console; does anyone know if the super flash will properly run/save Seiken Densetsu 3 in particular for me (with a CIC chip)? Shocked Thanks.
syd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That game shouldn't be a problem to play. You just need to get the translated ROM and probably change the locale on it using UCon64. That's what I had to do to play the translated version of Rockman and Forte. Only takes a couple seconds to do. Smile
Supermist Will

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it to work without using ucon64. Even with the frontend I cant figure it out
Wintermute

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently got a Super Flash Cart for use with Seiken Densetsu 3, and every time I try to play it, I just get a bunch of garbled graphics whenever there is dialogue text on the screen (the text boxes of locations display fine). I though it might be my ROM, but after trying ones from several sources and using both snestool and ucon64 to repair the crc and header of the patched (NCorlett English v1.00 and v1.01) and unpatched versions, it's still giving me the same problem. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it? Thanks. (every other game I've tried on the thing works great)
Wintermute

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured out my problem. My SNES hardware was dying. It died on me last night while I was playing Secret of Mana (original cart). Now I just need a new system...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: