ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding the possibility to input non-standard I/O ranges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catzhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Adding the possibility to input non-standard I/O ranges Reply with quote

Hello

I just changed my PC and the new one has no built-in LPT port. I have bought a PCI LPT card to be able to use the SNES copier; unfortunately, it does not work, I have the same problem as many others on this forum.

After browsing through the forums, I have come to the conclusion that the problem comes from the I/O range, which is not standard due to the PCI card. My I/O ranges are:
BC78-BC7F
BC64-BC67
BCA0-BCBF

Someone one the SMS or MegaDrive forum could change the parameter in his copier by changing the value in the ini file, but this is not possible with the SNES software.

Could you modify the software so that it would be possible to input a non-standard address range, please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: