ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCE-PRO 32M flash Cart trouble
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sinizar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the exact same problem and I did everything everyone advised to do and still shows 0.

Did I get a bad card?
Sinizar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinizar wrote:
I am having the exact same problem and I did everything everyone advised to do and still shows 0.

Did I get a bad card?

Ok I got it to work, had to reboot my computer one more time after trying everything and it works. Here is what I did:

Change BIOS settings on computer to EPP, address 278, 1.7 version of EPP. Under Device Manager within XP I manually set my LPT port to use IRQ 7 and 278 address.

I installed 1.4 and then copied over the exe file from 1.5. I then set the address for the program to 278 under options. I then hooked up my parallel cable and usb cable and turned the card on. Opened the program once more and the card now shows up.

Thanks for everyone putting up what they did to solve it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: