ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problems with sms pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SMS-PRO Flash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coinheaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: problems with sms pro Reply with quote

just got my flash card. i tested it out and it worked fine (with pre flashed games). now i am trying to put new games on there. when i load up dreamwriter 2.3 (i was told this is the software i should use) i get an error message: NT port driver couldnt start, something wrong! then after it loads i cannot put any games on there, it says there is no space. i did change my printer port to EPP in my bios. what could be wrong?
coinheaven

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i had the exe file outside of folder, that is why i had that error. but now i cant program multiple games, i can only do one at a time. when i try to do multiple games, it says "file not found"
MrCheese

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you have not setup the utility properly. There is a menu program that runs when you install multiple roms onto 1 cart. Go into the config and point the util to the menu program. I don't know its name for the SMS but you get the idea.
jenniferlane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under config, point the program to 'smsdbug3.sms'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SMS-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: