ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Considering a purchase, questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SmartOne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last weekend I added Tomy to my MSN Messenger list and then all-of-the-sudden he messaged me with the order information and the tracking number. Very Happy A little later he sent my a confirmation e-mail. The order status says my package was shipped on the 12th, but he said it was the 13th. Still hasn't arrived... I wonder how long?
SmartOne

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It arrived yesterday! I had to go to the post office to pick it up because no one was home when they delivered.

So far I've only tried out the cartridge as-is in the Genesis, and it seems to work great! I'm surprised that it has 5 commercial games already flashed... isn't that blatantly illegal? Laughing Not that I'm complaining. Very Happy

I'll post after I flash or if I have any problems.

EDIT: Uh... I'm getting an error "NT Port Driver Couldnt Start. Something Wrong !!!!!!!!!!!" When I run Dreamwriter 2.1. Shocked

I just flashed my first game. Had to use old Windows ME computer, and it worked great. I didn't know it would erase the pre-installed games... oh well.

Why can't I flash more than one game? Whenever I try more than one, it says "File not found." The files are definitely there.

Oh, and one rom has some read error at FFFFFFFF or something. Is that some header problem? How do I fix that with Ucon?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> MD-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: