ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling Super Wildcard DX2 32mbit - NIB - snes backup device

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cleantastyone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Selling Super Wildcard DX2 32mbit - NIB - snes backup device Reply with quote

So I need to clean out some of my collection and I've decided to part with my Super Wildcard DX2 32Mbit.

I bought it direct from FFE back when they still sold them. I never really had much of a use for it as most games were already dumped and snes emulators were far enough along to provide an enjoyable gaming experience.

The unit is brand new and has seen less then 1 hour use. It is in new/mint condition. The original box is in new/mint condition and I have the original instruction manual that shipped with it. This unit has been stored in it's original box, inside another box, in a smoke-free air conditioned house.

This unit is literally brand new. I just tested all functions and the device works perfectly. I dumped a cart with no trouble. I loaded a game off a floppy disk with no problems. I hooked up the Zip drive and loaded a game off of it and it worked fine.

I am also including the compatible version Zip disk drive that will allow you to connect it to the Super Wildcard so you do not have to load games off of a floppy disk or hook the Wildcard up to a computer. A 100mb Zip disk will be included as well.

I am also including a Pilot Wings cart since it contains a DSP chip. The Super WildCard DX2 allows you to run roms that require a DSP chip if you have a cart with a DSP chip in it inserted into the DX2's cartridge slot. IIRC there were a few different versions of the DSP chip though, so not all DSP roms will run with the DSP chip in Pilot Wings.

And since this unit would be no fun without any games, I'll also ship a copy of every GoodSNES rom on a 5 cd set.

The Super WildCard DX2 is considered to be the best back-up device ever released. A google search can confirm that this is one of the most desirable back-up units to ever hit the scene.

Considering the rarity of this item, coupled with the condition it is in and the extras I am including, I would like to get $200 for it + shipping. I am PayPal verified for easy funds transfer. You can also pay by check or money order, though I won't ship until the check/money order has cleared.

I am located near Tampa, Florida. If you need me to calculate shipping costs, just give me your address and I will let you know what the costs would be. I am willing to ship anywhere. I really suggest getting insurance on the item as well. If you choose not to get shipping insurance, I take no responsibility for a lost or damaged package. If you live near me, you can pick it up in person.

These units are impossible to find, especially new in box. Don't miss this opportunity to own a really neat piece of snes hardware.

Pics are available, I just haven't had a chance to upload them to my server. I can assure you that my description is accurate, but if you really want to see pics, plz ask and I can email them to you. If I get any interest in this sale, I will post the pics in the next day or two.
diamuxito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Sale SWC dx2 Reply with quote

Message private sale
Send photos to : diamuxito@hotmai.com

Data for payment PAYPAL
mrforever

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm interested too please send pics to girolamo.raguso-1941@poste.it and paypal address for payment.
Thanks
diamuxito

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respecting shift, thanks
http://www.consolefever.com/customer/product.php?productid=730&cat=&page=&XCARTSESSID=38de3ce4255632926a956f4705651fc8

Last edited by diamuxito on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
diamuxito

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respecting shift, thanks

SOLD.
Data paypal?

thanks
mrforever

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sold because the site doesn't have unit. so please i ask paypal address

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=console.fever&ftab=AllFeedback
http://www.gameboypower.com/consolefever.htm

so you give me web site from fucked shop??? i'm sorry...but please give attention before to leave scammed links...
Badxil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm interested to Very Happy
If the unit is not sold i can give you more than $200 Wink (using Paypal)

http://feedback.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=badxil&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Badxil@free.fr
cleantastyone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for everyone's interest. This item has been sold, pending funds cleared. If anything changes between myself and the buyer, I will update.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: