ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case for Super T connector

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xttl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Case for Super T connector Reply with quote

Hi,

I recently bought a Super Flash 64M cartridge with a CIC and a case and a Super T connector (for bypassing regional lockout when using original PAL carts, though I suppose I could just flash the other games onto Super Flash). I've been pretty happy with my purchase (though I'd prefer USB flashing ;-) but I'm wondering if I could get a ready-made case for the Super T connector from somewhere. I tried a case from a broken Pro Action Replay (which has a hole on the back for a second cartridge connector) but it doesn't quite fit. I tried filing it a bit, but then noticed that it isn't just going to fit properly without some major reworking. I don't really have any better tools than a knife and some sandpaper, so it's pretty much not possible for me to cut a hole for the 2nd connector in a case from a regular SNES game. This is why I'm looking for a ready made case.

Why do I want a case? Well, I'd prefer if the EJECT button actually worked and I'm kinda afraid I'll cause some damage if I accidentally stick my fingers or something into the bare solder contacts on the Super T PCB while the system is running.
tak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh that's a great idea! I was also loocking forward to something like that. I had in mind to buy an action replay or a import adapter just to get cheap a case for the t connector Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: