ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Price guides for copiers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Price guides for copiers. Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

Would anyone be intrested in starting a price guide for copiers? It might help users who want to avoid "fishing" as well as give newcomers instant access to true item values. I guess it would include all grades of system/copier conditions. I guess if other heavyweights in the copier collecting can weigh in on prices we can take an adverage or something.
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the classic copiers like Supermagicom, Wildcard, SMD 800? The price, like all times in a free market is made by the amount of items available and how hard you want a specific copier. So, for example if you look for an Griffin Copier (PC-Engine) it will have a wide variation in price. If there is only one offer and the seller wants 500 bucks and you absolutly want one, well, you have to come up with the money. I have a Griffin now, and for me personally i can say i would not give it away even for thousand bucks, tho i payed way less. To start the list, here i go:

Magic Super Griffin (no box), 8M with external Diskdrive: $250 - $800 (with box = double price)
madman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on a lot of things, if you know someone in HK you can get things much cheaper. I'd say a Griffin would be like $200-$250 loose.

The marketplace is a good place to start for rough prices on most things around here, I'd probably list a low end price for used/unboxed and a high-end price that assumes mint/boxed/instructions. The classic copiers generally go dirt cheap these days since nobody really has use for a 16m copier that doesn't have a parallel port.
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd agree that its more about functionality than classic collecting now days.

Back to prices, here are some of my opinions. They might be off since I haven't collected in ages.

Super Famicom System (Brand New) - $145 $175
Super UFO 8 Pro (32mb - Brand New) - $90 - $135
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Copiers and Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: