ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLD! Boxed Professor SF2/DSF7 32M + Boxed CD-ROM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackbag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: SOLD! Boxed Professor SF2/DSF7 32M + Boxed CD-ROM Reply with quote

SOLD!
I'm cleaning out some of my collection because I've recently gotten the bug for collecting arcade PCBs. I figured I would post this for sale here, since the audience can appreciate the hardware.

I have a very mint condition Doctor SF7 SNES backup unit. Mine is labelled as a Professor SF II, but it's the same thing. The unit is technically 32M, but there's an additional 32M upgrade installed, but it doesn't always get recognized, so I am going to assume it's flaky. The internal 32M of ram works perfectly. The bios is 7.0.

I've tested the unit and it's working perfectly, both loading from disk and backing up a cart to disk on all RAM slots. It comes in it's original box with styrofoam.

Also selling the DSF7 CD-ROM unit. This is also in mint condition, and comes with the cable and power adapter. The power adapter is US and powers both the CD-ROM and the Doctor SF7 units. It comes in the original box and styrofoam insert. I am also including Art of the Game CD, volume 1. Tested and working perfectly with the Doctor unit.

Pictures of everything are available HERE.

I'm asking $190 + shipping. Paypal accepted, and I will ship via UPS ground in the US but only to a verified Paypal address only. International buyers, contact me for shipping rates.

SOLD!

Last edited by blackbag on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
blackbag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price dropped from $215+ship to $190+ship in order to get it sold.
mrforever

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,
i'm interested on dsf7 cdrom because i've also three doctor v7, but i live on italy can you tell me on pm more details and shipping quote?
Thank you very much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: