ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo Grafx 69-PIN Male Connector

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonk

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Turbo Grafx 69-PIN Male Connector Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can buy a 69-PIN Male Connector that is compatible with the one on the back of the Turbo Grafx 16 (US) machine? I would like to build my own cable to convert the R,G,B video and L,R audio into composite video and audio cables. If you know of a cable which does the job already then please let me know.

I just don't want to pay for an expensive Turbo Booster peripheral and am looking for alternative solutions.

Thanks!

Cassady99

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can just use single and dual pin headers(like the ones inside a computer case, for hooking up your power switch, speaker, HDD lights, etc.)... much cheaper than finding a connector... If you decide you have to get a connector, I can probably find one for you, but it may be a bit expensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> Chatting about Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: